Always Here Home Care caregivers are trained to provide a wide array of services.
There is no minimum number of shifts required. The number of hours, shift start and end times, and duration of care are all decided by the client’s specific needs. We are available to help you determine how much care is needed with a free consultation.
The amount and type of care is best resolved with an in-depth discussion with the family and client.
- Hourly Shifts: Many clients use us on an hourly basis. We can show up for as little as four hours, or as many hours as needed. These shifts can start at any time of day or night.
- Overnight Shifts: We also offer 12-hour overnight shifts if you need someone to be near your loved-one during the night.
- 24 Hour Care: We offer 24-hour care to ensure someone is with your loved-one at all times of the day. Shifts for caregivers are defined by the client’s specific needs. Shifts will be split between caregivers to ensure the best quality care is provided during both daytime and night time hours.
Care Plan and Services Including:
- Initial Assessment
- Detailed Plan of Care
- Scheduling Services
- In-Home Caregiver Introductions With the Family
- Physician Communication
Personal Care Services Including:
- Ambulation/Mobility/Transfer Assistance
- Oral Hygiene
- Meal Preparations
- Personal Grooming/Bathing/Dressing
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Toileting and Incontinence Care
- Activities and Exercises
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Emergency and Medical Contacts
- Medical Conditions
- Hospice/End-of-Life Care
The Care Process
We devote a great deal of time in the beginning of the Caregiver-Client relationship to develop the best plan of care for your loved-one. Once care begins we have extensive record keeping for monitoring quality and client interactions.